FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting program that mainly focuses on making invoices, project management and time tracking. The software makes it easy to organize your client list, manage team members, collect payments and sync reports with your accountant.
- Online Invoicing
- Time tracking
- Expense tracking
- Recurring Invoices & Auto Payment
- Late Payment Reminders
- Accounting Reports & Taxes
- Pretty easy to create projects and track time for multiple recruits across various devices and apps.
- Home page includes a comprehensive overview of what’s happening in your account – recent activity (both yours and clients).
- FreshBooks directly merges with payment-processing systems (including PayPal) and collects income automatically if recurring invoices have been set up.
- FreshBooks does not provide double-entry accounting.
- Not enough options for customization of reports.
- FreshBooks doesn’t do Reconciliations. This is because FreshBooks doesn’t allow you to create or track bank accounts.
- Banking & Financial
- Information Technology
- Debt Collection
- Business Process Outsourcing
|Plans||Free $0/month||Seeding $19.95/month||Evergreen $29.95/month||Mighty Oak $39.95/month|
|# of clients||3||25||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Additional employees who can access your account||n/a||n/a||n/a||1($10 each additional)|
|Team Timesheets, Team Expense Reporting|
While FreshBooks provides invoicing and time tracking services, the software also imparts a good grip on expense tracking and tax calculations. It is excellent in terms of single entry bookkeeping, but it wouldn’t be suitable for anything requiring double entry or more comprehensive financials.
Zoho Invoice is simple, easy to use invoicing software which helps you to track time, create customized invoices and get paid online faster. It enables you to administer your receivables and collaborate with your customers and staff. It helps in saving time by automating recurring invoices, payment reminders and mail thank you notes.
- Accurate Estimates and Expenses
- Project Time Tracking
- Business Reports
- Sales Tax
- Accept Online Payments
- Recurring Invoices
- Automate Payment Reminders
- Navigation is rational as well as efficient and software easy to understand.
- This software is apt for small businesses which do not require a comprehensive accounting software, but just need a tool to help speed up invoicing
- Zoho integrates with Google Checkout and PayPal for payments received, giving the user a seamless integrated invoicing and payment collection service
- Lack of auto-billing capability
- Does not generate RFQs (Request for Quotations), receive quotes or send purchase orders
- Financial Service
- Hospitality and Travel
- Consulting and Business Services
|Multi currency support|
Zoho invoice software is an all-around program. It provides all the necessary features which are required for billing software. This online software is an easy-to-use platform and its simplicity is the most outstanding feature.
|Ease of Use||100%||100%|
|Edit Invoice Sections|
|Edit Invoice Fonts & Colours|
|Add Company Logo|
- Both of them are simple and straightforward and provide multiple options that enable you to generate invoices, create recurring invoices and payments, and track time and expenditure.
- Both differ in terms of capabilities—such as online payment choices, mobile support, external information importing, and integration with apps.
FreshBooks, in general, provides a better set of exclusive features.
- FreshBooks integration capabilities get high marks, while Zoho Invoice’s integration with its larger business suite is an obvious advantage for its users.
Outsourcinghubindia can help you choose the right billing and invoicing software solution to meet your business needs. Call us at 646-367-8976 or email us at email@example.com to know more.