Information technology has undeniably changed the way in which firms simplify their processes and expand their business vision. The outsourcing companies are continually expanding their horizons to give the best of the service efficiently to their customers.
For example, in Cloud based accounting services the data is stored in remote external server and can be accessed through the internet at anytime from any location. The hassle of data backup and version upgrades are all handled by the application vendor and you don’t have to worry about it.
Advantages of Cloud Based Tools (Software)
- Real time information – The data is entered into the cloud based tools are updated instantly and can be accessed by multiple users from multiple locations
- Access anytime, anywhere – Access data and information from anywhere at any time without depending on a desktop computer. Just login to the browser and you have all the information
- Low cost – Since it is a web-based solution so, no worries of purchasing or installing the software, no servers to maintain
- Data security – Cloud servers are secured by anti-virus tools and are monitored 24×7 by a committed team of professionals
Today we have a variety of cloud based tools that have helped outsourcing provide an improved solution at the fingertips like accounting, online meeting or easy file sharing options.
- Cloud based accounting software are available at $20 or less per month and are easy to use – even for small business owners with little or no experience with accounting tasks
- Remote desktop software – mostly known as remote access software or remote control software, helps to remotely control or access one computer from another
- Online Meeting – A web conferencing solution that lets users to have a live online meeting
- Online File Sharing – File sharing software is used by companies and individuals to send/receive several files using a local network or using the web. This system supports multiple file formats including text documents, images or videos
A couple of examples for each are elaborated in the infographic below.
Budding technology has motivated the growth of the outsourcing industry, as advanced cloud applications are scalable, cost-effective, and introduce several operational efficiencies. And many small and mid-size companies can enjoy the benefits of outsourcing.
OHI is a specialized finance and accounting outsourcing service provider with over fifteen years of finance and accounting outsourcing experience. We have strong functional outsourcing expertise in end to end accounting processes covering daily accounting activities, reconciliations, month end and year-end account finalization processes, employee reimbursements, payroll processing, management reporting and financial analysis.
OHI serves close to 300+ clients across USA, UK and Canada. We invite you to experience finance and accounting outsourcing through us.