Being a real estate property manager, there are a number of things for you to perform on a daily basis. You need to perform rent or lease collection, perform rental units’ maintenance and manage incidental expenses occurring over time. These all tasks may look tedious to you as there are a number of other core marketing tasks you need to perform at the same time to generate business.
Manually managing all these accounting tasks can be wearisome but taking the help of some best real estate software can help you most in this regard. Let us go over some of the best real estate accounting software for 2017 which can help you manage your real estate accounts more efficiently without any mistakes.
Yardi Genesis is a robust property management software for small and midsize real estate businesses. From a single mobile platform property manager can lease, manage and market different types of property they have.
- Works for both residential and commercial properties, multifamily, office, industrial, retail and also mixed portfolios
- Automated workflows for tenant and prospects
- Built-in reports
- Ream time Analytics
- Both staff members and tenants can create online work orders and assign them to maintenance experts
AppFolio is a cloud-based real estate accounting software designed for the real estate property managers who want to manage and market their businesses effectively.
- AppFolio stores all the property information
- It allows users to post vacancies on different websites including websites owned by the user
- Users are able to list properties which are vacant, can fill applications online and perform background checks
- An online tenant portal is provided
- It accepts payments and supports credit cards, electronic cash payments and others
MRI is a real estate software application and has great solutions for the property management industry. It manages services which range from leasing properties to renewals and more.
- MRI is an accounting software and property management software for commercial and multi-family residential properties
- It supports automation for investment analysis, portfolio analysis, commercial management, fund and lease accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- It also supports facility management, job costing, affordable housing, purchase order, web portal, web design reporting, and other automated functions
RealPage is multifamily real estate software for property management. It handles almost every task of handling a tenant life cycle from the start to the end.
- New Lease information can be accessed through tablet
- Rent can be managed via electronic payments
- Service requests can be assigned to the maintenance team
- Data of tenants is maintained in a web-based system
- Residents get an online portal to pay bills and communicate with the staff members
Sage’s Timberline is a real estate accounting software which offers a lot of help to the property managers to manage their accounts well.
- It offers the functionalities of cost estimation, project management, service management, service operations document management and more
- Timberline provides a core level functionality of accounting
- Construction company users can find functions like job costing, materials management, subcontractor compliance, materials management and more
- It has accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, payroll processing and more accounting features
These are some of the best rated real-estate accounting software for the real estate managers. They can seriously help the property managers to derive the best benefits of handling and managing real estate accounts in the most efficient manner through the application. Property managers can go through the features and reviews mentioned in this article about the software and choose the best solution to track payments, fees and also to generate the financial reports for analysis.